[Assist] Cannot watch PeerTube videos on Iceweasel

Megver83 megver83 at megver83.ga
Wed Jul 4 04:34:42 BST 2018

Can anyone of you watch peertube videos on Iceweasel? I get a message on
almost all videos from the instances I've tried: "The media could not be
loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the
format is not supported." and in Midori is worst: "No compatible source
was found for this media."

However, I tested the same videos in my brother's laptop (with Manjaro
and Firefox) and it worked perfectly. What is it? do you have the same
problem? if no one else can play peertube videos in Parabola, we should
open a bug report in the issue tracker, I think.
--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de