[Assist] Strange sound problem

Jonathan Lapointe lapointe.jonathan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:01:12 GMT 2018

Finally, I take my pass-throught (usb headset) from my script.  I let
my webcam on, this one has microphone inside so it can usefull if I
don't use the microphone on my gaming headset.  Sound seem fine
eventought the microphone is on my webcam.  By removing the
pass-throught that did fix the problem, i have with not having all
sound from my desktop inside my headset.