[Assist] ugly fonts in iceweasel/icecat/icedove

A K balasz at arcor.de
Tue Sep 26 17:59:16 BST 2017

Hello,

after the resent updates I am having trouble with the fonts in iceweasel/icecat/icedove. The fonts are suddenly very ugly making it harder to read.

Unfortunately I don't know which update has caused the change. I can't downgrade all the packages but I am sure the problem exists only for a few (I think 2) days.

Does anyone else experience the same trouble? I don't want to change the settings in firefox or xfce because they have been working very well for a long time now. I just don't have any idea what to do or where to search.

Help would be much appreciated.