[Assist] Full Disk Encryption libreboot guide failed

zap zapper at indie.host
Sun Sep 17 17:00:44 BST 2017

for some reason it dropped to a shell on my other computer. busybox aka.
Also, it says file system not specified and disk ata0,
lvm/matrix-rootvol and lvm/matrix-boot are not found yet I did make
those directories so I am puzzled. any thoughts to help?
I tried using parabola's guide and libreboot's guide but neither worked
in stopping this error... I tried using Full Disk Encryption through
those guide(s)
this is after I boot it using the cryptomount -a booting guide, etc,