[Assist] kodi official repo

Justin Walker walker.justinw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:54:19 BST 2017

That didn't fix it. I've pasted a longer section of the log here:
https://bpaste.net/show/6d5f2e205d17

You can see that for add-ons from the official repo, it tries to
download the .zip.md5 and can't find it, receiving the 404. For the one
add-on from a 3rd party repo, it downloads the .zip without a problem
from github. Looking at the XMBC
mirror (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/krypton/) and comparing it the
Parabola repo, it looks like they're hosting the same sort of
information. So, maybe my Kodi is configured incorrectly.