[Assist] mount quit working after upgrade

Kete kete at twinoaks.org
Sat Oct 7 20:47:41 BST 2017

Hello,
After upgrading, fstab quit automounting cifs shares. When I ran
'mount -a', it would say, "mount error(112): Host is down". Thunar can
mount the shares, but I want fstab to automount them. One of the
shares has started mounting after I tried autofs, but I have
uninstalled autofs; and the share is still mounting. Some of the
packages upgraded include gvfs, gvfs-smb, linux-libre,
linux-libre-firmware, libutil-linux, glib2, device-mapper, and
util-linux. I have been using the arch wiki to troubleshoot.