[Assist] l2tp VPN solution?

Ben uaqben at openmailbox.org
Tue Jun 13 20:50:01 BST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to connect via an IPSec/L2TP VPN

The Arch wiki which has a manual config guide[1], but I'd prefer a
solution which interfaced within Gnome Network Manager.

The `networkmanager-l2tp`[2] in the AUR seems like it.

I see other `networkmanager-*` packages are in Extra or PCR. Would there
be interest, aside of myself, in adding the above l2tp to PCR or Extra?

Also, I noticed our openswan package is outdated [3]. Not sure how/where
to report outdated packages, or is it via the package maintainer
process[4] ?

Thanks!

Ben

[1]