[Assist] Can't boot, no luks map

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Mon Jul 3 06:43:34 BST 2017

Hello,

After updating yesterday and rebooting today the issue were my LVM is not available for mounting and booting the system, leaving me in an emergency shell.

From the emergency shell I see /dev/mapper have only the 'control' directory. After doing cryptsetup open /dev/sda1 lvm I can see my lvm stuff is available on /dev/mapper as 'root' and 'swapvol'.

Everything was working fine until now, entering into the system with arch-chroot and doing mkinitcpio -P helps nothing, neither updating the grub configuration with grub-mkconfig and updating the files in the Libreboot rom.

Any help?
--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi brevedad.