[Assist] device UP, but network unreachable

Rudolf Dovičín rudolf.dovicin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 21:08:38 GMT 2017

> you can always boot the ISO again and mount the install partition then
> install new packages with pacstrap such as dhclient or a network manager
> - there is a networking guide on the archwiki that may be helpful
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Network_configuration?redirect=no
>
> i assume you are installing the manual way for fun and learning - if you
> just want to install parabola easily there are install scripts on all of
> the graphical ISOs and a user-friendly graphical installer on the
> systemd/lxde ISOs

Thank you very much for your help and patience with me. :-)

I installed dhcpcd by pacstrap from CLI ISO and everything seems to be OK.
I have used manual way, because I want to use Xfce an JWM as small
alternative and I do not know, what all is installed by graphical
installer and how to remove it.

Thank you once again. :-)
--
Rudolf Dovičín
Matice slovenskej 1260/4-7
xmpp:ruwolf at jabbim.sk
(cellular: +421 940 872 846, short messages only)