[Assist] Problem with gpg key && iceweasel

Ben uaqben at disroot.org
Tue Dec 5 11:39:42 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm having issues with Andreas Grapentin's gpg key.

It first occured 3-4 days ago when updating my computer

ring-daemon and two other ring packages refused to install; during the
same update, I was prompted to accept removal of a gpg key, and addition
of a new one (if I recall correctly both were for Andreas' keys).

I tried to update ring again, but was blocked by gpg key, so I just
commented out those three packages in pacman.conf (figuring I'd wait as
i don't use ring yet really)

Now today, I have an odd issue where I can no longer start Iceweasel..!

It is still installed, and pacman -Ss shows it has latest version
installed. But can't get it to start.

When I try to re-install Iceweasel, I get:

error: iceweasel: signature from "Andreas Grapentin
<andreas.grapentin at hpi.uni-potsdam.de>" is invalid
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/iceweasel-1:57.0.1-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz is
corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] n
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP
signature))
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Any recommendation(s) on how to fix my situation?

Thanks!

Ben