[Assist] Parabola Mate installation fail on Live DVD Desktop/Applications

Renaud renaud at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 24 22:18:39 BST 2017

Hello, i removed the packages in the script mentionned in the first link
you gived and the installation worked ! I tried before to use the new
scripts installation files you gived without success. The error was
something like "Unknow line after <!DOCTYPE>..." when i tried to run it
into a terminal (./install.sh). Thank you again.

Renaud