[Assist] If you are having problems with "David P. <megver83 at openmailbox.org>" keys

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 24 15:18:07 BST 2017

Last thing, this wiki page is very useful

https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php/Pacman_troubleshooting#Errors_about_Keys

Before running any of those commands, edit /etc/pacman.conf and
replace the line that says

SigLevel    = Required DatabaseOptional

to:

SigLevel    = Never

And replace always "manjaro" with "parabola", and after doing all
that, set SigLevel to Required DatabaseOptional as it was in the
beginning.

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
Tox: megver83 at toxme.io