[Assist] Parabola Mate installation fail on Live DVD Desktop/Applications

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 17 13:12:46 BST 2017

The problem is that the script it is outdated and it tries to install
packages that are not any longer available on the official repositories
https://www.parabola.nu/news/xorg-server-1191-is-now-in-extra/
Try to do the manual installation without the script, that option
doesn't work anymore, you could report it in the labs
https://labs.parabola.nu/

Script's files (english):
https://git.parabola.nu/packages/parabolaiso.git/tree/configs/mate/root-
image/root/.scriptsInstallation/language/en

If you really want to use the script, edit it and remove all the
packages mentioned in the first link I gave you and replace all of
them by xorg-server.

I hope I helped you.

Regards,
Megver83.

El 17/04/17 a las 07:45, Renaud escribió:
> Hello, I try to install Parabola Linux with Mate (downloaded on
> Parabola website). But when it's the moment to install the Live
> DVD Desktop/Applications, the installation program fail. You can
> see details on screenshots :
>
> Live DVD Desktop/Applications Installation option :
> https://lut.im/ChgGifSE4y/YK424oGdgGod12qH.png
>
> Installation error :
> https://lut.im/YlVuPJGIO7/6e1XIyPM8NNB3kso.png
>
> Thank you.

- --
SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
Kontalk: +56 9 5630 2363
Tox:
EF62A7ABCFADD97088FFE925A2F17F0711B49CAC155871B9823A9E9D0D4F9A38077AB0FA
3791
GNUSocial: @megver82 at gnusocial.net
Diaspora*: David P. (same XMPP ID)