[Assist] [Libreboot] Lastest Libreboot versions not for my X60 ( Parabola )

Leah Rowe info at gluglug.org.uk
Fri Sep 16 13:35:43 BST 2016

On 16/09/16 05:09, Luke Shumaker wrote:
> I've also experienced that for some reason, LVM reads can be very
> slow in libreboot GRUB, IDK why.  It is possible that it's getting
> hung up when it tries checking the LVM devices, but would eventually
> find your install.

That's when using wildcards, e.g. lvm/*. if you hardcode them and avoid
wildcards, it's fast.

--
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.gnu.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support freedom. Join the Free Software Foundation.
https://fsf.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/