[Assist] [Libreboot] Lastest Libreboot versions not for my X60 ( Parabola )

Olivier Mondoloni olivier.mondoloni at posteo.org
Fri Sep 16 16:16:44 BST 2016

Hi,

I think I find the solution .

I studied the grub.cfg of my rom ( lastest version of course ):

cbfstool x60_frazerty_vesafb.rom -n grub.cfg -f grub.cfg

I installed the grub package ( as root ): pacman -S grub

and I generate the libreboot_grub.cfg file with the following
instruction ( as root ):

mkdir -p /boot/grub
grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/libreboot_grub.cfg

After I flashed the lastest version of Libreboot .
I turn off my computer for a few minutes .

Now my problem is fixed and I can enjoy using my notebook with the
lastest version of Libreboot .

Thank you for your support