[Assist] [Libreboot] Lastest Libreboot versions not for my X60 ( Parabola )

Olivier Mondoloni olivier.mondoloni at posteo.org
Fri Sep 16 09:07:56 BST 2016

Hi Luke,

in fact, when I installed Parabola, I keep the Trisquel partitionning
scheme so /boot is on /dev/sda1 .
My partition is not an lvm or an encrypted one .
To boot on Parabola, I use the default GRUB entry ( the first of the
menu ) .
I think about tests that I could make because I have on / soft links to
vmlinuz and initrd.img .
I continue to investigate .

Thank you for your help