[Assist] Can't install

Abdorhman Ayman abdorhman.ayman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:35:10 BST 2016

Hi everyone,

in a nutshell, I bought a second-hand Acer Aspire 3050 laptop, which came
with a busted USB out-let (the place which I use to plug-in any usb
device), I don't know exactly what's wrong with it, apparently it can
produce electricity (because it works fine when I plug a device that only
needs power like a cell phone charger) but it can't be used to connect a
device that needs to communicate with the OS.

this busted usb causes an error to appear in any gnu/linux distro, but it
boots fine eventually, but in Parabola, it can't boot, it shows this error
then says: waiting 30 seconds for device to appear, then after those 30
seconds, it says that I may fix this manually, then it expects me to type
something.

can someone please help me, is there a way to tell Parabola to override
this USB out-let?

if someone is interested in helping me, I can take a photo and attach it.

respectfully