[Assist] Last upgrade broke lvm2 and I can't boot

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Sun Nov 20 10:47:05 GMT 2016

Thank God All-Mighty I remembered having Parabola installed in my portable hard driver, everything I had to do in GRUB command line was:

grub> configfile (usb1,msdos3)/boot/grub/grub.cfg

And now I had a rescue device to fix this mess on my laptop :)

I don't think this will work for people that isn't using UUID to identify their partitions in a Parabola installation, people should be aware.