[Assist] openJDK issue

Scott sradms0 at openmailbox.org
Fri May 6 15:33:12 BST 2016

Hello Parabola team.
I have been trying to troubleshoot a java related issue after compiling.
I have jdk8/jre8 both installed.
ANY compiled code does not work when run.
For example, a file called 'Test.java' will be compiled by: 'javac
Test.java', then the class will appear: 'Test.class'
I will then run the class: 'java Test' and get feedback via command
line: 'Error: could not find or load class Test'

This has been the case for many simple java programs.
I have switched between jdk8 and jdk7, with parabola-java, to see if any
difference would occur, but none.

I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you.
-Scott