[Assist] Arduino - Trouble with libncurses

Scott Adams sradms0 at openmailbox.org
Sat Jun 25 06:05:24 BST 2016

No problem for the double reply, Sergei.

I was not logged in to my e-mail, while troubleshooting still, and came
up with a different solution.

I should have tried this in the first place.

I'm running Trisquel GNU/Linux on my x200, and arduino runs fine, so I
figured that ilbncurses.so.5 is there somewhere.

I then located it, copied it, and then placed the copy in my /usr/lib on
my Parabola GNU/Linux pc.

Uploaded to my Arduino board successfully!