[Assist] Arduino - Trouble with libncurses

Sergei Akhmatdinov sakhmatd at riseup.net
Sat Jun 25 05:15:37 BST 2016

> Wait I fixed it.
>
> I created a directory, but now the issue is
>
> ln: failed to create symbolic link
> '/home/scott/arduino_build/pkg/arduino/usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/lib/libtinfo.so.5':
> No such file or directory
> ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package().
>      Aborting..

[[[ My mailing client only replied to Scott and not the mailing list for
whatever reason, so I apologize to Scott for two messages. ]]]

I'd say the core PKGBUILD is faulty.
I'd try the one from AUR, I don't see it pulling any non-free depends.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/arduino/

Install libxtst too, the comments say it may be a missing depend.

Cheers,
--
Sergei Akhmatdinov

My GPG public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys AD800D99