[Assist] Arduino - Trouble with libncurses

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Fri Jun 24 15:50:33 BST 2016

On 06/24/2016 04:43 PM, Scott Adams wrote:
> I see that the package is flagged for out of date.
>
> Do you think the newer version will look for libncurses.so.6?

Yes, but I think it will also look for ncurses.so.6 if you rebuild the
package yourself, i.e. if you download the source files for the current
Parabola arduino package yourself, put them in an empty directory, run
makepkg from that directory and use pacman -U to install the resulting
package.

I haven´t tried it though.

Regards,
Florian Pelz