[Assist] Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat?

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Sat Jul 2 06:45:07 BST 2016

On 07/02/2016 01:17 AM, IngeGNUe wrote:
> I've been unable to play Facebook videos since I don't know when (I
> don't visit it much, unless I have to) and assumed it was some evil DRM.

In the past they really required Flash like most sites, but since maybe
a year or so they use HTML5 video if possible.

> If you browse to bandcamp.com and hit play on something random (anything
> really) are you able to play the track?

Yes.

I presume you have disabled LibreJS? LibreJS seems to have turned on
automatically for me and prevented me from seeing the controls on
bandcamp. Then again, with LibreJS I would not even have been able to
log in to Facebook.

Regards,
Florian Pelz