[Assist] Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat?

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Fri Jul 1 06:49:17 BST 2016

On 07/01/2016 03:34 AM, IngeGNUe wrote:
> "Unable to play audio. Your browser must support native playback of MP3
> or you must have the Adobe Flash Player installed."

That’s interesting. Is it still broken?

My Icecat no longer played videos on Facebook with a similar error
message since the day before yesterday, but today it works again. (Back
then I still thought it was just another bug in that evil social
network; there are plenty even with other peoples’ Firefox on Windows. I
guess this one isn’t on them.) Maybe it’s the update to
webrtc-audio-processing that fixed it? I don’t know.