[Assist] Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat?

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Fri Jul 1 02:34:13 BST 2016

Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat? Iceweasel is
able to do so. I restarted without addons and the music still wouldn't play.

I just get this error:

"Unable to play audio. Your browser must support native playback of MP3
or you must have the Adobe Flash Player installed."

I was able to play audio just fine without Flash a few months ago, so I
assume there's something wrong with MP3 playback. Or maybe it's just me.

(I'll use iceweasel for the time being)