[Assist] Iceweasel, Icecat, and my bank's web site?

David Hunt dahunt at posteo.de
Wed Jan 27 21:12:51 GMT 2016

Hi,

Using iceweasel 43 or icecat 38, I canot log into my online banking
site.  When I enter my password, I get the 'enter password' prompt as if
I'd submitted without entering one.  I've tried icecat with all addons
disabled.  With icecat, I tried disabling librejs and spyblock, still no
luck.  Is there some set of options in the weasel's about:config I
should check, perhaps?  Other suggestions?

BTW, The branded Firefox and Trisquel's ABrowser work on the bank's site.

Thanks,

Dave