[Assist] Parabola on the Beaglebone (Black, Green)

invivo invivo at bitmessage.ch
Tue Dec 27 03:58:43 GMT 2016

Isaac,

Thanks for the advice!  I understand why Parabola's uboot packages are
modified the way they are.  I manually imported the gpg keys (thanks for
the advice!) and the kernel is now compiling on the BBG.  For some
reason I assumed that the packaging keyring for pacman would contain the
appropriate keys.  I read that is not the case on the Arch Wiki as well
after your e-mail.  I am on my way to figuring this out!  I have old
serial cables, but nothing to attach the the BBG at the moment, although
I may pick one up soon.  I'll send another e-mail to the list when I get
it working!

invivo