[Assist] Bad signature for package gnucash and/or a dependency; how to correct?

David Hunt dahunt at posteo.de
Fri Aug 5 21:46:42 BST 2016

I tried to install this and found that there is a bad signature for the
package or one of its dependencies.  How would I either correct the
signature, or force the installation, assuming the package is, in fact,
correctly built?  Maybe I should build it from sources?  The offending
line from the output of pacman is below.

Thanks,

David

(17/17) checking package integrity
error: libdbi: signature from "Thorsten Töpper
<atsutane at freethoughts.de>" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/libdbi-0.9.0-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz is
corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
[dhunt at toshiba ~]$