[Assist] How do I use lightspark with Iceweasel?

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Oct 28 00:24:09 GMT 2015

Hello!

I have installed Iceweasel because there is a web site that serve a dictionary of signs for mute
people, but the videos with the signs requires the damn Adobe flash plugin. I installed lightspark
from the repository but I'm unable to see the plugin listed in Iceweasel.

There is a directory in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins with this content:

total 388K
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 278K abr 29  2014 libgnashplugin.so*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 107K may  1  2013 liblightsparkplugin.so*

so, there are plugins, but Iceweasel is not aware of them... What should I do?
--
👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro