[Assist] ec fonts

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Wed Oct 14 06:00:02 BST 2015

On 10/14/2015 01:37 AM, André Silva wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 08:17 PM, Ramana Kumar wrote:
>> I repeat this question one more time: Why does Parabola remove ec fonts
>> from its version of TexLive, and how is it being done exactly?
>> (So I can figure out how to patch them back in.)
>> There is no freedom-related reason for removing them. (See
>> https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#ecfonts.)
>
> ok, i'll fix it then

Before I proceed, what's about TeXLive freedom verification [0]? and
Karl Berry's TeXLive auditing [1]?

I suggest open a discussion (also for gnu lists) before put them back in
for better clarification.

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/TeXLive_freedom_verification#MeX_license
[1]:https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2011-08/msg00008.html