[Assist] Fwd: lol, parabola linux dev struggle goes on the comic

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Tue Oct 13 12:48:28 BST 2015

It's fun to gloat and all, but like other Arch spinoffs, Parabola still
relies on Arch as its upstream. No Arch, no Parabola. And with the vast
majority of things I do in Parabola, I can still rely on the Arch Wiki
to help me get it done. I think of Parabola as an improved version of Arch.

Maybe we should have an off-topic list :P