[Assist] Installing from AUR is not endrorsed so, can somebody please add freefilesync to pcr

staff at openmailbox.org staff at openmailbox.org
Thu Mar 19 05:38:59 GMT 2015

Hi, I'm used to sync my folders with freefilesync
http://www.freefilesync.org (GPL3)
It's in the AUR repo (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/freefilesync/)
I know that other tools like Rsync can be more powerfull and give more
control, but freefilesync is really fast and easy to use.

- It can be installed doing something like this:
$sudo pacman -S binutils libretools
$cd /tmp
$aur freefilesync
$cd freefilesync
$makepkg -si

...but since the parabola's wiki endorse to not use AUR, I'm not sure if
this is the correct place to ask one of the parabola contributors to add
it to pcr.