[Assist] wireless drivers

Binh-Khoi Nguyen khoi at bknguyen.be
Sat Jan 3 10:15:13 GMT 2015

Hey,

Thank you so much for your reply! It is very helpful!

Unfortunately, I'm very bad technically. Fortunately, my main computer
runs Libreboot with an atheros wifi card, I was just talking about my
work computer which is connected by cable anyway.

Thanks again and happy new year everyone!

Khoi

--
Binh-Khoi NGUYEN
khoi at member.fsf.org