[Assist] geogebra license is GNU GPL

Dika Setya Prayogi dikasetyaprayogi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 22:38:53 GMT 2015

geogebra.org require a special license agreement if the users use
geogebra in commercial purpose (that considered nonfree license) which
denies our four essential freedom actually the number 2 and 3 as
mentioned by FSF:

 Freedom to distribute (freedoms 2 and 3) means you are free to
redistribute copies, either with or without modifications, either
gratis or charging a fee for distribution, to anyone anywhere. Being
free to do these things means (among other things) [!] that you do not
have to ask or pay for permission to do so. [!]

it is our right to distribute programs freely, imagine if there is
many gpl'ed program like geogebra, it will make your live harsh

Parabola GNU/Linux is very tight about user freedom and privacy (which
makes me like them :-) )