[Assist] Really bad disk I/O or CPU time sharing.

Guilherme Vieira super.driver.512 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:29:43 UTC 2014

Oh, sorry for the spam, but here's the usual important information:

   - uname -a: Linux filgaia 3.16.1-1-libre #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Aug 14
   15:55:12 UYT 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux.
   - cat /proc/cpuinfo /proc/meminfo: http://pastebin.com/rGsneRe7.
   - cat /proc/sys/fs/file-max: 390102.
   - Xorg -version: http://pastebin.com/Xc0XJxZx.

Please let me know if you think any other information could be helpful.
Thanks!

Atenciosamente / Sincerely,
Guilherme Prá Vieira
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/n2liquid>