[Assist] PGP key ID not found in master key list

laigualdad laigualdad at riseup.net
Sun Nov 30 03:55:29 GMT 2014

While verifying the ISO I downloaded from https://repo.parabola.nu/iso/, I checked https://www.parabola.nu/master-keys/ to see which public key I need to import. The problem is, there is no key ID listed as "B6BE8B16".

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key B6BE8B16

...Imports the public key "The Mighty Gravi <themightygravi at inventati.org>".

I recall the Mighty Gravi from the dev mailing list.

Should I accept this key? If so, I may put in a request for the master keys page to be updated.

Cheers :)