[Assist] Having Problems with [AMD/ATI] RV730 XT [Radeon HD 4670] GPU

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 19 18:14:42 GMT 2014

Kuba Kukielka writes:

> Hello,
>
> I installed the system twice, one when I accidentally deleted a
> partition and just recently. Nothing much has changed except that I can
> now log in as a normal user. The screen problems are still present.
>
> I have also attached all the packages that I have installed after and
> during the installation.
>
> Thanks,

Hmm... well, the only thing I can think of is that some important file got removed from the linux-libre kernel
or deactivated by default at some point of its history, that's why I asked you to check with lsmod, modprobe
et all and also check the version of such kernel modules, for comparison. Otherwise we couldn't explain why
both monitors works fine in one distro but not in Parabola.

Sadly, I cannot think in anything else to help you... besides looking for a NVIDIA card compatible with
nouveau. Emulatorman can recommend you which one is better.

--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.