[Assist] Package of networkmanager and printer for KDE

taro-k at movasense.com taro-k at movasense.com
Sat Mar 1 04:21:54 GMT 2014

OK, then we should change the subject of this discussion.
(When you reply, please do not change subject and CC to ML.)

1. kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement is old, and now it is
kdeplasma-applets-plasma-nm
But if you prefer
kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement
then, you can try to use AUR of Arch.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement/

2. kdeadmin-system-config-printer-kde
seems to be old, and now it is
kdeutils-print-manager
Please try to use this.

3. For above packages,
did you have any depenceny problem?
It means above packages are required
by other package(s) you want to install?
Or you just tried to install because the wiki says?

4. After we finish this discussion, I will update the wiki page,
(Followings, right?)
https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/NetworkManager#KDE4
https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/KDE#Printing

So please report the results.