[Assist] lightspark+gnash

taro-k at movasense.com taro-k at movasense.com
Tue Jun 24 01:36:06 GMT 2014

Hi,

I didn't try lightspark because gnash is much more active.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnash.git/log/
https://github.com/lightspark/lightspark/commits/master

As I talked in
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gnash-trunk-git/?comments=all
, the gnash website says we can play youtube with gnash
but now we cannot.
For youtube, you can request html5 player from
http://www.youtube.com/html5
(but we must turn on youtube cookie!!)

Some other websites can work and the others cannot with gnash.
FSF is saying gnash is one of the most important projects.
So if you are developer, you will find a lot of things to do there :-)

And if you must run some websites with flash right now,
I recommend an isolated OS with adobe-flash at this moment.

Taro