[Assist] Editing the wiki

Nicolas Floquet nicolasfloquet59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 07:27:22 UTC 2014

Arthur Wallendorff <flaco at core-unit.net> writes:

> Hello; I want to translate some English articles on the wiki to French
> when I'm bored but I'm not allowed to.

I am not the wiki admin so I can't register you. However, let me know
when you will be registered, I would help you. ^^ My wiki's username is
Nicoals.

--
Nicolas Floquet | www.pharmanerd.flqt.fr | www.logibaba.flqt.fr | 5, impasse du bois 61450 La Ferrière-aux-Étangs, Normandie, France | 06 32 93 03 51 | Mail rédigé et signé avec des logiciels libres (GNU/Linux , Emacs et GPG)