[Assist] wireless drivers

ingegnue ingegnue at riseup.net
Sun Dec 28 02:15:45 GMT 2014

I replaced my wireless card with one from Think Penguin. It was a mini PCIe, but I knew that and was able to replace it myself because I have training as a technician. Perhaps you can go to a PC repair shop and get someone to do it. They'd know which one to pick from this page:

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/catalog/wireless-networking-gnulinux