[Assist] GnuPG 2.1 and Gnome Keyring

khoi at member.fsf.org khoi at member.fsf.org
Tue Dec 2 03:26:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is not a bug. The new version ignores
GPG_AGENT_INFO, so according to the Arch Wiki, Gnome Keyring can no
longer be used as a GPG Agent.

I was just wondering if other people were in a similar situation and
whether or not they have found a way to do that differently.

But you are right, maybe I should ask on the Arch Linux forums.

Best,

Khoi