[Assist] systemctl --user status Failed to get D-Bus connection: Connection refused

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Thu Apr 3 21:22:48 GMT 2014

I'm trying to get running a user instance of systemd, I followed the
instructions from Arch Linux wiki ( as read here
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd/User ), and even I check
everything that should be checked, activate or enable everything that
should be enabled and restart my laptop, it doesn't work.

When I run `systemctl --user status` I got `Failed to get D-Bus
connection: Connection refused`. Why the connection is refused? I have
no idea. As far as I can remember, I never touch DBus configuration.
Never.

some help?
--
Pax et bonum.