[Assist] Settting up TPE-N150USB wifi

Zach Wick zach at zachwick.com
Tue May 21 22:17:26 GMT 2013

I am successfully using a TPE-N150USB with a Parabola GNU/Linux
installation.
I did nothing more than copy the firmware that you noted to
/lib/firmware. (I may have restarted the machine after this step - I
can't remember)
I then used 'iwconfig' command to see the interface's label, and then I
set that interface as my wireless interface in wicd (a NetworkManager
replacement).
Your dmesg output may be helpful in diagnosing what exactly is going on.

-Zach