[Assist] Settting up TPE-N150USB wifi

AMAT MARTINEZ ALEJANDRO JOAQUÍN alejandroamatmartinez at gmail.com
Tue May 21 21:51:09 GMT 2013

Hello everybody, I recently bought  this device, hoping it to work almost
out of the box, but it doesn't. So I am here asking how I can manage to
work it out.

I have tried several things:

1) copied to /lib/firmware the "htc_9271.fw" file from
http://jxself.org/ath9k-htc/version-1.3.2/

but it doesn't seem to work...

I used the command "ip link" and I am getting this message "STATE DOWN".

I don't know what to do. I read that maybe it is a problem concerning
linux-libre kernel. I spent a lot of money on this card so I am eager to
make it work, besides I need it for my job. Anybody can help me? Thank you!