[Assist] Failed to install packages

Γιώργος Κ geometas at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:44:58 GMT 2013

It is my first time in Parabola... So, if my question seems foolish please excuse my ognorance. I followed all the steps to install Parabola and all were going well up to the point where I got this after Using the pacstrap script we install the base system.

# pacstrap /mnt base base-devel  :

got a list of sth like this:

error: linux-libre-api-headers: signature from "Andre Silva <emulatorman at lavabit.com>" is unknown trust
File mnt/var/cashe/pacman/pkg/linux-libre-api-headers-3.8.4-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz is corrupted(invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))
Do you want to delete it? Y/n

some other errors like this... linux-libre, linux-libre-firmware, pacman, your-freedom

and finally:

error: failed to commit transaction
Errors occurred. No packages upgraded.
==> ERROR: failed to install packages to new root