[Assist] [YeeLong] Cannot boot parabola

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Wed Jul 3 20:51:17 GMT 2013

Hi,
today I've decided to update parabola on my yeelong to the lastest version.
Sadly after rebooting the system cannot boot and showing this kind of
stuff[1]. My first thought was to change the kernel args in order to use
systemd instead of initrd. So I add init=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd into
it and now my boot.cfg file looks like this:

default 0
timeout 0
showmenu 0

title Boot d-i
	kernel (wd0,0)/vmlinux-linux-libre
	args root=/dev/sda6 console=tty no_auto_cmd resume=/dev/sda) rootdelay=8 libata.force=80c init=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd

But after trying to boot the system I've got following error msg[2]. Can
you help me?

BR,
hafron

[1]http://212.85.103.177/initrd.jpg