[Assist] Missing signatures (Bug #157)

André Silva emulatorman at lavabit.com
Thu Oct 4 04:16:25 GMT 2012

Em 04-10-2012 00:14, Stayvoid escreveu:
>> I suggest report it in https://labs.parabola.nu/projects/mips64el/issues
>> to that the guys can solve it, I can fix it only for i686 and x86_64
>> arquitectures, due that I don't have lemote.
> I'm sorry, but I don't want to register there.
>
> I can try to fix it myself if you tell me what I should check.
>
> Thanks

There are a way to install the packages without that pacman check the
signatures. You should to modify SigLevel Parameter in /etc/pacman.conf
changing "PackageRequired" to "Never". Keep this change until that the
guys can resolve it. If you want, you can help them rebuilding the
packages with missing signatures. Remember sending your gpg key to us,
to add you in the parabola-keyring's database.