[Assist] Intel Centrino 6230

Jesse Johnson jesse.alan.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:15:14 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have been fighting with this for a few days, and I am sure there is a
simple answer I am just missing. I am trying to get the wireless on my
system running and I am having a hard time getting the kernel module loaded.

lspci -k returns no kernel driver loaded for my Intel Centrino Advanced-N
6230 (rev 34), Subsystem Intel Centrino Advanced-N AGN

I have "MODULES=(iwlwifi)" under hardware in my rc.conf and "alias wlan0
iwlwifi" in my modprobe.conf under the modprobe.d directory.

I have manually loaded modules in the past without issue. This one is
escaping me.

Thank you for your assistance,
Jesse