[Assist] [Dev] [Fwd: Parabola LiveUSB]

Aurélien aurelien at cwb.io
Mon Aug 27 06:47:25 GMT 2012

Jorge Araya Navarro <jorgean at lavabit.com> writes:

> Anyone willing to help?

Hi Jorge,

Here is the command line for common install. (change the sdx by your HD)

if=/home/you/Downloads/parabola-2011.09.01-netinstall-i686.iso of=/dev/sdx

for the iso ... normaly the right place should be in
https://repo.parabolagnulinux.org/isos/

but it seems that no one upload the mipsel version there o_O

well ... it seems that the mipsel version of parabola is in
https://repo.parabolagnulinux.org/mips64el/

Maybe bro, it should be fine that we make a iso file of it and push it
in the repo, no?

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES
Ride Free! Ride GNU.org